Workshop Based Plant Fitter – Newmarket Depot
- Experience with diesel/petrol engines, hydraulic machinery and electrics.
- Ensure job sheets, pre hire sheets and all associated paperwork are completed promptly and efficiently.
- Ensure Health & Safety and Company procedures are met at all times.
- Be reactive and punctual at all times.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a team.
- CITB/NVQ qualification preferred but not essential.
- Previous Plant/Tool Hire experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm.
Please send your CV outlining your current salary and benefits package to firstname.lastname@example.org
HGV II Driver – Ipswich Depot
- Multi drop delivery / collection of plant and tool hire equipment.
- Safe loading, unloading and securing (this involves operation of plant equipment, diggers, dumpers, rollers etc. therefore previous experience is preferred however, full onsite training is available)
- Good geographical knowledge of local area.
- Experience of daily vehicle checks.
- Neat and accurate completion of required paperwork.
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Team ethic.
- Flexible approach.
- Physically fit as position will require some manual handling.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving experience in a similar environment, driving responsibly and safely within the law at all times.